The Writer’s Thread is Now Taking Design Orders!
Despite living in a digital age, print media still is a major player on any business marketing team. Whether it’s a book cover design, a flyer to pass out at events, a logo to grace your business correspondence or merely a simple brochure detailing what your company has to offer, quality print media designs can make all the difference.
So at the Writer’s Thread, we’ve worked with Michael Seeber, our chief print media and graphic designer to put together a series of packages that are completely customizable for your needs, and all at a very reasonable price. In each case, the items listed below are designed to be print ready, the files containing all the information that your local or online printer will need to provide a fantastic result.
So if you’re interested in any of these professional grade packages, or even in individual items, be sure to contact us today and we’ll get started!
This package is named Ashurbanipal, the ruler of Nineveh during the seventh century B.C. who founded the first known library to exist according to the archeological record. Located in Nineveh, or what is modern day Iraq, this library housed nearly 30,000 cuneiform tablets that were organized due to subject matter, including a copy of the Epic of Gilgamesh.
This package is designed for our independent authors and writers and includes the following items:
- Print Book Cover Design, including, front cover, spine and back cover, with the option for us to supply artistic work or photography for the cover.
- Digital Book Cover of the same.
- Media press kit for the book professionally produced and ready for easy distribution to media outlets, large and small.
The Dutch East India Package
This package is named after the Dutch East India Company, which was chartered in 1602, and is often considered the first known corporation. Here we’re featuring the classic needs of any company, when it comes to print media whether you’re an old hand at the game, or just starting out. This package features the following all at one reasonable price.
- Company logo designed to your specifications, and ready for both print and digital media use.
- Business card design ready for printing at any local or online printing shop
- Letterhead design that is customized to give your company that professional look
- Business Envelope Design to pull it all together
The Gutenberg Package
This package is named after Johannes Gutenberg, who is often cited as the inventor of the printing press around 1440. While the print press and technology certainly has changed over the centuries, the need for top quality printed materials for your company remains the same. In this package, we feature a few of the most common and most used forms of print media in the business world today. It’s perfect for those times when you need to make a great first impression for your company or event. This package includes the following:
- 8.5” x 11” Flyer either in landscape or portrait design
- Tri-folded brochure
- 5×7 post card design
- 4×6 post card design